Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 19

Post- Production Day 2....
I came to school...
Found out that they are going to demolish the audio room...
I was like what the...
But nvm I was like telling we did all the recoding le anyway...
Called Daniel and he told me that he will be doing editing at home and will be coming later...
So I did the credits and the title in Hereafter....
And when daniel and the rest was in school...
He told me that we must record some of the sound....
I got worried cause the one and only audio is down and we have not more place to record and edit our sound...
So I asked Yoke Ee for help...
And told us there is a way...
And she will lend us her mic tml...
lol... Thank again....
Nv really take photo today cause we are running out of time... haiz....
Anyway all is left is the audio and the colour correction...
Hopefully can be done....

Oh ya... Here are some design of the title and logo I have done....


( the title)

(Omg why it became blue is RED!!!!)

(Sorry don't why it change it colour when it uploaded)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home